Thursday, December 4, 2008

Totally.......feeling............stoned............

I'm happy!
I don't know why.
My mom says that if you choose to be happy you are, and well...I'm not sure if I actually chose to be happy, I just woke up this way.
I call it my natural high day.
I wonder how many people actually experiance this, because it's not just I feel really happy, I actually feel like I'm high.
I mean I couldn't tell you what I was writing about right now, because I'm just too happy. ANd even though this might nit not make sense you all still read it, like you love it. Because you must do , I'm awesome and stuff.
yoU KNOW WHAT i WANT to know?
I want to know what makes blogging so fun? I mean is it the fact you know people are going to read it? or is it the fact that you're making yourself known to complete strangers without ever meeting them like we're famous or something.
I don't know unfortunately but this is fun. Maybe it's D all of the above.
well i think I'll sleep it off.

No comments: