Friday, December 12, 2008

Phone Call from Hell

What would you do if your phone rang and your caller ID# was 666-6666 Hell?
Would you answer?

And if you did pick up, what would you say?
Hi Satan big fan, can I just say you got me last night, YOU GOT ME! ah it was good too.
I mean what else can you say?
Hey you know you shouldn't be calling right now, it's Sunday! You're a BAD man. Very evil for calling me on Sunday. Jerk.

I'd answer, and I know what I'd say too, I'd ask him how much I could get for my soul, you know? I'd say, "hey, what would you offer me for my soul Satan?" I bet he'd offer alot, like maybe the world or something, I'd take it! Then I'd rule the world, and make everyone wear Lieder Hosen, and girdles. Just to piss off the world, I mean what could they do, ask me to stop? That'd be a funny request, right up there with sugar free gum. "hey, I know you rule the world now, but can I just ask you to ummm....stop?"
The funny thing is after I ruled the world, and lived a great powerful life,and I was on my death bed, Satan would come to collect and I'd give him the finger because I decided I didn't want to go to hell! You know what I'd do?
I'd repent full heartedly and I'd go to heaven. That's right, I would trick the devil into giving me the world.

That's right.
Too bad Satan doesn't do personal phone calls anymore, not after that incident with Moses.

No comments: