Saturday, December 27, 2008

Evil cackle

You know, not alot of people can give a convincing evil cackle.
I've heard some pretty evil cackles in my day, but others are just ridicules!

I mean come on people! If you are going to claim to have a sincerely evil cackle practice it a bit. Make sure it's bone chilling, so evil you'd make Satan say, "sheesh. I thought my cackle was evil, but that guy.....that was just frightening!"
And he'd have to say it with that annoying gay man lisp too.
So evil you make Satan gay!

Sadly not everyone has the evil gene. They are usually the ones that seem evil, and claim to be pretty maniacal but in reality are just huge tards.
I hate those people.
They always tend to piss me off the most. ( yes, even more than fat people do. )

I should explain my "dislike" for fat people before all you fatties take offense.
Okay I admit sometimes it's just in your DNA to be fat, both your parents have unfortunate figures, what are you going to do?
But the rest of you.......you just piss me off. You whine about how you're fat and you eat more! It was YOUR choice to eat your feelings and relatives, so don't piss off the rest of us with your choice. I don't go around pissing and moaning at everyone saying, " I would but I'm just to obnoxious! Sure I chose to be obnoxious today, but I'm going to blame you." Or a gay guy, they don't go around crying to the world they hate having to wear tights. Again their choice.

Anyways back to cackles.
Cackles define the very core of your evilness, so please, PLEASE! If you are going to have an evil cackle make sure it's EVIL!
Evil as in eating babies, Evil as in stealing food from the homeless, Evil as in taking drugs from an addict and replacing them with candy.
Thank you.
stay evil.

No comments: