Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Honeyless safety pin

Well it has happened!
My dear sweet honey jar has just taken an airplane to her hispanic terrain in chile.
This Aimee, is a shout out to you!

As you know I'm a hopeless case when it comes to family, friends, people in gerneral.
For some reason I just don't like people unless they posess some sort of awesome quality. And now I have no Aimee to sheild me from the stupidity of mankind. But it's not the end of the world. ( no not even in 2012. ) I'll just have to take on the world until you get back, either that or go back into my lazy home bum stage, which I never really got out of, it'll just be a more "hardcore" version!
Most of my time is now focused on the little white binder I have just for you~ I'm filling it with something or another everyday, and it's going to be so fat you'll have to get a ladder just to read it's guts out. ^_^

The snow is still falling, and will until you return, So I see you as my own little peice of spring! (I know, I'm so poetic and rommantic!) But seriously I'll always be waiting for you to come back and tell me I'm beautiful, and make me realize that I'm the best person the world posseses, and that united we dominate man, beast, and every super powered "hero" and villan! ( yes even Ironman. )
I miss you alot my honey, and I can't wait for you to come back!
( blush! ) Have a wink ;)
See you on the flipside babay!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

No comments: