Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One exciting night with my family and.........Frank.

Once upon a time there was a me.
I was having a crappy day, because I had to wake up early. Well to make my life more horrid it starts snowing. Blech.
My mom dares to address me while in my current mood to invite me to a little Christmas ritual gathering with my extended family.
I very much dislike those, so I invite my very good friend, or more like my boyfriend, ( I don't think I'm aloud to tell you what his name was so we'll call him.....Frank. )
So frank is pretty much excited about spending time with my family. Who wouldn't be?!
And we have this lovely ride in my parents car for an hour before!
Once we get to my aunts house we book it down stairs to avoid the awkwardness, of course why should I let Frank go live life unawkwardly? So I sick my demons on him.
He has a pleasant little rip on the bottom of his pants and I tell my cousins to rip it a little more to freak him out. You know to be a funny.
And my darling brother Torin get's a hold of this knowledge. ( big mistake.)
the second Frank stands up my brother rips his pants down to his ankles. The whole back of his pants were on the floor, and Frank went bright red.
I think it was my favorite night for the rest of my life.

The end

hehehehe!
( insert my evil cackle. )

No comments: