Thursday, December 4, 2008

Duck nose.........life of the future.

Today is my first blog.
weeeeeeee.
So I'm typing with a duck nose on.
why?
Because if I'm going to sit here and send out blogs to you people, I might as well look awesome too. You see....most people live life trying to make ends meet, and in the process they lose what's most important to them. Now you must be thinking, "Typing a blog with a duck nose is important?"
well the answer is yes.
It doesn't have to actually be a duck nose, my point is that I am having fun writing to you with this duck nose. I feel like typing this has a special message even though you can't see me.

My good friend Aimee, is like a sister to me. This is one of my many farewells I will send to her until she returns. And I'm certain that she'll appreciate the duck nose, because it belongs to her and happens to be her favorite.
I'm sure that in the future everyone will wear duck noses to cheer their loved ones up. Not that she's sad, she's just going to miss her home here while she's gone. And when she reads this I know she'll picture me and laugh, now you see my point.

So make someone you know happy and wear a duck nose, just for them.

No comments: