Sunday, December 7, 2008

Boyfriends?

Men.......
*sigh*
You know, sometimes you men get too much for us to handle.
I mean sometimes we feel like your way of venting, other times like you don't care at all, and mostly you just make us freaking run for the hills.

I have so many of my girlfriends telling me what her boyfriend is doing wrong, like he makes me feel desperate because all he wants to do when we're together is make out, or he won't text me back, sometimes I feel like he just uses me and I let him because I like him alot, or even he lets me hold his hands on good days, it makes me so happy!

You see?!
you make us into these needy, whiny, nervous wrecks and it annoys you to death so you ignore us more! Well I'm tired of it. I want every woman out there who is mad and misused by her boyfriend, husband, or lover to just do this one thing for me, and if you don't feel better, then you really need help.
Okay first, make yourself unreachable, next find some place you could stay all day, prepare with snacks a book movies whatever you like, drawing material a journal, then I want you to go to your place, get comfortable and just enjoy your day with out his constant twinge in the back of your mind! Just don't think about him, think about you, if you can't stop thinking, then occupy your mind with something until it washes him out.

Men, if your woman is untamed, short with you, seems like you want to shoot her, just let her know you care and then encourage her to take a day for her and let her enjoy it by telling her you'll be waiting for her, or that you hope she gets what she needs, but in nicer more loving words. Chicks need mushy stuff, I don't know why but if you don't show her enough she won't understand. Be blunt, not difficult. Kinky huh?
just do stuff for her, she'll become more.....patient with your needs as you go along. =)

Anyways that's just what's been up.
*sigh*
Men.........

No comments: