Thursday, December 18, 2008

Is it?

There are times in my life where I think,"yeah that sounds right.."
but it doesn't "feel" right.
Is it?
Other times it feels right, and I think, "This shouldn't feel right.."
Is it?
Most times I want things to happen, and when they do I
Don't want it anymore, it's not really what I wanted,
Is it?
Sometimes I know I'm happy, and others I know when I'm sad.
But After that, I'm nothing,
what is it?
I know that I'm crazy, subnormal, and insane, but I don't
know if I'm normal, or if normal is crazy.
Is it?
I'm deep in thought today and it's mostly because I have nothing to stop me from thinking to much, that sounds pretty sad.
doesn't it?
But if the world had a reason, or purpose to have me in it I should be living it no matter what choice I made.
Is that right?
No one can tell you how or where or why, only you can determine that.
would you?
A question's a question, it should come with an answer, but if it has none what's the purpose.
Most questions I have don't come with a right or wrong answer, so does that make me stupid or smart?
If someone saw me as one thing, and I saw me as another what would that make me, or who would be right?
So I chose to blog today, just to get out of doing nothing, and something, that makes me an addict doesn't it?
Now for my last inquiry, One I have no bigger thought on than this,
If I can't say who I am, but others can define me for what I do, but what I do is a copy of the past me and influences of friends, which is altogether more influences, I'm driven by people I don't even know, so I don't know myself, but others do.....
that's just not fair,
is it?

No comments: