Friday, December 5, 2008


Dear Nessa,

I am blogging to you in earnest, because...well I miss you lots. We always have the best of times when we're together, and it only happens once in a blue moon (whatever that means)
So I will blog to you to say that our adventure last weekend was pretty much the best one that weekend, and I'd like to add more to the Becca and Nessa show you know what I mean?
You always make my day easier! Like that one time we skipped all our classes and just sat under a tree and talked all day, or the other time we got frosty's and junk with Hope and we started to scare her with our strange rantings!
And who could forget the night at the park we watched those nerds play battle guard?

And now I want you to know I sing "fuck yeah" after everything I randomly say. So I think I speak for everyone when I say I need a healthy does of you because I have LackofNessatidus. It's a nasty disease, and I suffer from it often.
Meaning when I'm sitting at home with nothing to do all day.
Very often. So please answer this blog with a pit stop to my house!
Love you lots!

No comments: