Saturday, December 6, 2008




To my Aimee!

Hello Beautiful!

I hope you've been having a spectacular day.
I want you to know that having you as my newly acquired sister has made me more complete! When you proposed we be sisters I thought my heart would explode from silly happy goodness. I hope that when the world stops we are still together, old and decrepit with the skin falling off our bones.

Well anyways I want to tell you that if you're blue, remember I'll help you be

(yellow? is that a happy color? personally I think blue is a very happy color depending on the shade. anyways we'll say yellow because I've already said blue for sad and there's no use crying about it now.)

I'll help you fell yellow! Because when you're sad the world is sad. But when you smile the world smiles brighter for everyone! And when you're nude the world gets ever brighter! Well not just because of the fact that you're nude, but that fact that you're happy and nude. Because if you was sad and nude, the world would be so confused.
So buck up cow....girl. And remember that if no one will love you I will!
And if everyone will love you......I will too!
Anyways I love this blogging thing, I'm addicted, so until I feel like emailing you again and decide to put up a blog instead, I love you have wonderful happy time in whatever you do!
even if you're nude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca my dear dear sister of everything awesome, I love you :)