Thursday, December 4, 2008


This is a shout out to all my friends, because sometimes I miss you guys.
This will be my last blog of the day because I can sometimes get addicted to the computer, as do all the other bloggers I would guess, because they spend alot of time reading and blogging instead of.....well no offense but instead of living.
Computers are great to contact friends, relatives, and lovers and stuff, but shouldn't be used for more than three hours unless it's actually needed.

Anyways I blog to you now because right now is one of those times I'm missing you.
Friends are important. They sit in jail with you and encourage you with "Hell yeah that was awesome! Once we get out let's do it again, but not get caught." And you think back shake your head and just barely mumble to yourself....."ah good times."
Friends always make the world a better place to be, kind of like weed. It makes you happy, over the top, energetic, sometimes a little sick, but mostly just satisfied. If I could say which friends made my life better I would say all, because each friend is good for any situation I get us into, (notice I say I.) I don't know why humans need other humans to be happy, it's some kind of attraction we have, magnetic or not we get pulled together for all kinds of different form of companionship. so to all my good friends who have been there in the grand times, in the good times, and in the piece of crap times all I have to say is thank you for being magnetically attracted to this hunk of flesh. I appreciate it, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: