Sunday, December 7, 2008

Leider Hosen

So I've decided that if I could choose what country was to rule the world I think it would have to be Germany!
No, not just because of the chocolate and meat, but because they invented Leider Hosen.
Leider Hosen, ( to all of you who don't know what they are..) are the shorts that fat German kids wear when their parents take them yodeling!
You see my little brother is in this German concert tonight and he gets to wear Leider Hosen while he sings!
I wish that some power hungry German would take over the world and we'd all have to wear them, and not just while yodeling! ALL THE TIME! I don't know why they hold such wonder to me.....maybe it's because my brother looks so freaking cute in them, maybe it's just because they're so sweet and the world should know of their sweetness, or it might just be because you look even cooler while you yodel.
( Yes I yodel! )

If the whole world wore Leider Hosen eventually we'd all start using German exclamations like ACH!( that's the guttural sound Germans make, you know the sweet sound you always make when you think of Hitler? )
Anyways another reason they sound so sweet is because they're really high on guys and if you haven't seen guys in short shorts it would be such a treat for you!
It's hilarious! ( I know because my dad used to wear them in the eighties and my mom has the pictures.....*SHUDDER* )
No seeing my dad in short shorts was not a treat but you get the idea! Anyways those are my thought on Leider Hosen!
Stay tuned to hear what I think about Girdles.

No comments: