Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Title of Music!

Today I am going to blog to all of you, my blog reading fans about music!

I want to show you how much music can mean to anyone! Music can teach you about someone more than that person can tell you about themselves, it's just a fact. I mean you can hear all there is to say and they still surprise you with the music they listen to!

Why do we chose the songs we listen to? It's because somehow we relate to it. It can make us feel good, it can help us vent anger or depression, it can be about something you've been through that you don't think anyone can relate to. It touches us in ways men only dream of! ( okay bad example....but you get the Idea! )
The funny thing is most people find cigarettes and alcohol bad because it's "harmful and addicting" but no one tries to take away someones music preferences, and I see music as addictive as both cigarettes and alcohol! I mean I don't think I've gone one day for about twelve years without listening to at least three songs at the very least! And I would cry my sockets out if something happened to my Mp3 player I'd kill myself!
So before you put in those ear buds stop and think, what would I do with myself if I didn't have these?
Love music!
WOOT!

No comments: