Friday, December 5, 2008

A new rooster.


My beautiful sister Jessie!

Jess,
I'm so happy you found a guy right for you!
No offense to the other guys, but I never really liked them as your "boyfriend" or even as your "special friend" or really as your "friend". But I really can appreciate this Gunther of yours, he really knows how to treat you, one who finally deserves you!
You were just too good for those other guys you liked to be with, and Gunther likes to be with you AND talk with you, what a peach!

Anyways I just want you to know, I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW, that I wish you two the bestest "relationship" ever and I'm always here if you need to talk,share,snuggle,watch girlie movies, whatever.
You know I was talking about him today, and I found out all the perfect things he reminds me of! Now I want you to picture these things as Gaven then you can rebuke them okay?

Gaven : A cantaloupe
Gaven : A Rollie pollie
Gaven : A sunflower
Gaven : A Golden retriever
Gaven : A spoon
Gaven : A sprite
Gaven : A caterpie (yes a Pokemon.)
And last but not least,
Gaven: A Wookie.

so how about it? I think he could be all of those things! Some people agree with me, and I felt so amazing, because I am so very amazing!
Well enjoy your new man, and remember I approve with the highest respect,
But I still think he's a fruit.
Love you!

1 comment:

jessie gunther said...

haha we have already done that (gavin and I) and this is what we came up with
gavin: an avocado
gavin: a raichu (yes we have talked about the pokemon we would be, we decided i was an evee)
gavin: peter pan
I love you Becca. Thank you so much for being my sister (even if you had no choice) I wouldn't want it any other way. You are one of my favorite people. you know just how to make me happy when im feeling down. if you ever need me i will come a runnin. evven today if you want to come home and play i will drop everything. i know it doesnt seem like it sometimes but i would love to be able o be there for you. you only need to ask