Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Almost Death of Two Crazy Beans

Okay, so this is a story of me and my sister Jessie.
It is a true story so those with weak constitution may want to get a life.

Last night was like most nights at my house, boring. So I doddle into my room to listen to music and do some midwinter cleaning! ( My favorite! )
My sister had just gotten home and decided to come in to visit with me, laugh, have a jolly old time like sisters do! So we start being obnoxious and talking about Christmas presents.

I was in a pickle. I had drawn the name of my little brother Danny, and Danny is very hard to pick a gift for, I don't really know why he just is!
So we get some monies and decide we're not coming back until we have a grand gift for him. It gets dark, and we start playing my ghetto, bootilicious music and dancing like only two white girls can, ridiculously amazing. When I start to notice that my sister had turned into the wrong side of the road. Literally! There were cars coming strait at us!
It's Christmas shopping time, when I mean cars coming I mean a billion cars!
My darling sister just sits in the turn lane as all of these cars are headed for us, she says, "I wonder how far we can go?" I just look at her and scream at the top of my lungs, " FLIP! FLIP!"
A little light bulb sparks above my sisters head, and she flips the car around just in time. I'm in shock at this sudden near death experience, I look over to meet my sisters eyes and she starts laughing. No not just laughing, she was laughing hysterically like some huge fat guy broke a chair.
And she says, "That was a good idea! I was thinking I was going to keep driving, or drive over the median to the other side of the road!"
She kept laughing and I just sat there.

I mean yeah! The roads were slick, we were safe right?
Of course! No one was going to freak out, hit the breaks and come screeching into us!
nah.

No comments: