Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chocolate needs

Why do women need chocolate?

Simple question. I mean women are always saying to each other,"What I would give right now for some chocolate! Do you need it too? Let's take a chocolate break!" then you have the whole group yelling CHOCOLATE BREAK LET'S GO!
Sometimes I think it's bullshit.
Other times I think it's just Satan whispering into our ears, "psst! hey you! You know what would make you feel better? Chocolate. What? you don't feel bad? Well you are a selfish, whiny, angry person who takes it out on everyone else. Now that you feel like crap, go buy yourself twenty pounds of chocolate and gorge yourself."
I know what all you men are thinking right now too, you're thinking, " Whatever! Women just use it as an excuse to eat as much sugary treats they want....they don't NEED it."
And I just want to say to all you men right now, sure it sounds crazy, even to me but what would you say if we took that same argument and used it for your everyday needs for sex. Then what would you say?

Exactly.

But women actually NEED chocolate. I know that when I'm in an evil mood I hear Satan's whispers of supposed deceit. And I whisper back, " You're right! Who would know if I just took one small bite, then thirty huge ones more? just me and you!" I have those days as does lots of other women who are greedy enough to listen to Satan.
Sometimes I even agree with Satan. I just have those kinds of days. I just want to say, " Okay you're right stop tempting me I'll do it!"
At least I have some self control.
Of course I can choose not to eat chocolate. It's easy, I'll just eat ice cream!
And if not ice cream then I'll not eat anything until my normal diet becomes appealing again.
Maybe it's hormones, maybe it the X chromosome, but I know as a fact that chocolate for women tends to give more endorphins to women than men.
And men get more endorphins in sex than women. But I don't need to tell you who's doing the whispering. It's obvious, the men. Satan gives no help in that. Men are just naturally in need of it.

Well anyways human instincts still confuse me in ways. I guess if I can't find out, maybe no one will. Instincts mean that you don't need to learn it, it comes naturally, I just want to know, sometimes I need to know, why we know these things naturally?

One day my brain is going to blow up.

No comments: