Thursday, December 18, 2008

My awesomeness.

I just want to say, I'm awesome.
Most people like to think themselves as awesome, but you're not.
I am awesome.

Why am I just so awesome?
I think I'll tell you, but be warned, because my awesomeness is not to be attempted by people who are just not me.
( especially if you are NOT awesome. )

Okay here we go
The reasons as to why I, Becca, am so awesome.

Beginning the list will be reason number one, because one is usually the best place to start.

1. I have two different colored eyes!
Try that if you can with out the assistance of colored contacts.
2. I can make up the sweetest of bedtime stories. Just ask my little sister!
3. I can admit I make up sweet bedtime stories!
4. I can eat raw fish with a smile on my face!
5. I can survive a wild Banshee attack.
6. I am always upbeat, even in a bad mood!
7. I play the emu.
8. I caught a wild shark, ( not a tame one ) with my bare teeth.
9. I like to sing at the top of my lungs until they blow up.
10. I can regrow my lungs.
11. I make an unusual companion when bathing.
12. I can eat a whole wheel of Gouda cheese with out getting constipated!
13. I can use the F word in almost any setting.
14. I can cheer up the most bitchy of gold fish.
15. I love to dance naked in the rain!
16. I do wicked imitations of food.
17. I tend to entertain without meaning to.
18. I can think of these reasons without thinking!
19. I hate the taste of puke.
20. I can make music come out of the most unsightly places on my body!
21. Smiling makes me laugh.
22. I can't eat spaghetti without thinking of eating worms.
23. I don't agree with the world.
24. Moose.
25. everyone wants to be me. Or next to me....close enough.
27. I don't need a twenty sixth reason.
28. My toes are nuns.
29. Jesus is my home dog.
30. You read all the reasons above I just gave you.
31. I have purple hair.
32. I almost had dread locks.
33. I can carve a mean turkey.
34. I smell INCREDIBLE!
35. stoopid people make my day.
36. I am batman.
37. some people get me confused with Chewbaka.
38. I watch neg's urban sports.
39. My favorite number is 69.
39. I am going to steal a handicaps prosthetic leg.
40. I have two thirty nines.

So yeah I'm just that awesome.

No comments: