Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Amazing me!


Well I don't know how, but I'm following my own blog!
Because I rock.
Anyways This blog is to enlighten those of you who stress out, feel lonely, because YOU need a hug!
I know there are alot of those free hugs people who just want your love! Or a family member who doesn't show it, but feels lonely or upset, or for no reason at all, just give a hug.
I find hugs release tension, makes you feel cared for and just plain old happy! Giving hugs is addicting, I can't make it one day without hugging my dad, sister, my pillow, even myself when there's no one around! So whoever you might be next to, who ever, give them a big hug and spread the happiness! Heck hug a tree for all I care, for those of you who are hippies or just old tree huggers, HUGS NOT DRUGS!
the reason why I so passionately write about hugging is because I recently acquired a job, which requires me to move away from my family and friends, I'm excited to be going off on my own, but I'm a little scared too. I've never moved out before and my family won't be there everytime I need them! So while I am here for these next few short days, I'm going to get my fill! And I think that everyone needs to stop every once in a while and realize who they have and just hug them, because you never know when they'll need it, you never know exactly why....but sometimes it's all that matters.

3 comments:

* said...

didn't know you had a blog. It rocks, except that the purple lettering on the black background is a teensy bit hard to read (maybe I need my eyes checked or something!).

Anyhooo, you rock, most definitely. And I'm proud to be your auntie.
:)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Becca, I love you and I think you are amazing and I love your hugs

jessie gunther said...

and now you're gone... but it was a wonderful last few days right :) I mean who doesn't like eating pizza, being a day late for a concert and being stranded in Salt Lake? I love you Becca.