Monday, January 19, 2009

The epideme of Beccaness



Today is a great day for me!
The sun is shiny outside, and that means all the snow is melting, (too slowly, but that's better than not at all....)I woke up early in a dancing mood. So I listened to like twelve Cd's while getting dressed, putting on my make up, eating breakfast, etc.
I couldn't help it!
And I danced to each and every song!

My brother says it's his favorite mood of mine that I randomly have.

^=^

Anyways my dad says it's the epideme of me, which I find to be almost exactly right! I say almost because I like it when I'm singing and dancing like a crazy drunk person, I have the whitest ghetto moves you'll ever see, and my voice cracks like a plumbers butt on a hot day.

Okay that was gross, but you get the picture!
Then of course just like me, I fell asleep before I could accomplish anything useful.
So there it is, the greatness of my day!

And remember, Bolimea, twice the flavor, zero the calories!
BYE!

No comments: